Tuesday, February 9, 2016



I recently placed a large order from Moon's Harvest Bath & Body Shop I really love trying out new bath products and since Lush did not come out with much for Valentine's Day I purchased a bunch of Valentine's Day themed bath products from Moon's Harvest. It was my first order and I am HOOKED. Everything looks good enough to eat and smells divine. Their products are very inexpensive and are much larger than most Lush bath bombs.


Check out my demo of the Delectable Diva Bath Bomb!

I mentioned in my last haul video on YouTube (xpurr) that they send samples with your order and that I would not be doing demo's of the samples but would probably showcase them somehow on my blog so here is my first sample bath melt I chose to try last night



This was a nice sized chunk of sample! I got a full bath out of it! I'm sure the water would have been much more vibrant had it been full size, but for a sample it was a perfect way to test out. This was called the Double Kissed bath melt and it was a pink, white, and purple swirled bath melt. I simply ran it under hot water and let it dissolve and melt. It has a pleasant sweet & fruity smell.




It left my water a pale pink with a slight purple undertone. Very girly! There was a bit of frothy bubbles on the surface of the water as my tub filled up. The scent lingered on my skin faintly afterwards. I was very pleased with this sample and can't wait to try out my other samples. Be sure to check my YouTube channel for demo's of full sized products!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xpurr

No comments: