Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lip Smackers TSUM TSUM Lip Balms!





I recently spotted these adorble TSUM TSUM Lipsmackers lip balms at my local Walmart. These are located in the toy section so you probably won't see them with the other lip smackers in the beauty aisles. So far it seems like Lip Smackers has four different characters and scents which include

+ Winnie The Pooh in the flavor Honey Pot
+ Mickey Mouse in the flavor Marshmallow Pop
+ Minnie Mouse in the flavor Strawberry Lollipop
+ Stitch in the flavor Blueberry Wave

My first trip to Walmart I picked up Winnie the Pooh as the Honey Pot flavor really intrigued me over the other more regular sounding flavors. These are $5.50 through the Lip Smackers website but are only $4.35 at Walmart. The second trip I picked up the Mickey Mouse Marshmallow Pop flavor. During my second trip I noticed a big difference in the display. These are pretty popular right now and the selection was really getting limited. If they still have the other two flavors next time I will probably pick them up.



These lip balms are in super cute chunky containers, to get to the lip balm you simply twist the bottom off and the lip balm comes out in a little rounded egg like sphere. The lip balms compared to their containers are small but the lip balms themselves are very nice. True to scent, and very moisturizing. I am a huge Lip Smackers fan so when I seen these I just had to try a few. I hope that Lip Smackers continues to make these in other characters and more flavors. I'd personally like to see Dumbo with a flavor of Funnel Cake and The White Rabbit as a flavor of Carrot Cake lol can you tell I love food-y flavors?


Each of the Tsum Tsum lip balms can be stacked atop each other which makes for a very cute display. I love when products can serve more than one purpose! A lip balm and a cute toy that can be displayed? yes! Overall I would definitely recommend these. Have you tried any yet? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments: